Dưới đây là những mẫu mã câu bao gồm chứa trường đoản cú "fickle", trong bộ từ điển từ bỏ điển giờ Anh. Bạn có thể tham khảo hầu hết mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong trường hợp cần để câu với tự fickle, hoặc tìm hiểu thêm ngữ cảnh áp dụng từ fickle trong cỗ từ điển trường đoản cú điển giờ Anh
1. Women are fickle.
Bạn đang xem: Fickle là gì
2. Fortune is fickle.
3. Trouble is, people are fickle.
4. He is fickle lớn a proverb.
5. Orta"s weather can be fickle.
6. Fickle winds made sailing conditions difficult.
7. The weather here is notoriously fickle.
8. 1 He is fickle to a proverb.
9. An instance of eccentrically variable or fickle.
10. Boh Runga: Fashion is fickle and faddy.
11. Teenagers are fickle and switch brands frequently.
12. Of course, I can be fickle, too.
13. They have no use for fickle supporters.
14. The telehutgiammo.comsion world was a notoriously fickle one.
15. The world of popular music is notoriously fickle.
16. Am I plain fickle, she thought desperately.
17. Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public"s demand.
18. As long as they read, short but fickle.
19. The group has been notoriously fickle in the past.
20. When this age bound, nonferrous metal market is fickle.
21. But Let’ s forget Cusimano & the fickle Lt. Cadei
22. His mercurial and fickle temperament left him with few friends.
23. In addition, all armor is fickle & requires constant maintenance.
24. 3 When this age bound, nonferrous metal market is fickle.
25. 4 Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public"s demand.
26. The fickle and lascihutgiammo.comous woman was sneered at by people.
27. 7 His mercurial & fickle temperament left him with few friends.
28. People who both ski và mountaineer, lượt thích myself, are fickle creatures.
29. The weather, fickle over this western peninsula, makes mock of the forecasters.
30. "Kilman Takes Over as Vanuatu Prime Minister, Natapei falls lớn Vanuatu"s fickle parliament".
31. It"s the third time that he changed his mind; he"s so fickle!
32. The ice is fickle, sometimes weakened by sunlight, or corroded by trapped air.
33. Even in prayer, his heart was fickle và deceitful, turning this way & that.
34. The latest downturn in sales shows just what a fickle business this is.
35. It displays an endless variety of moods: lonely, majestic, dangerous, fickle & serene.
36. Telegraph poles push up into the lihutgiammo.comng quarters protecting folk from the fickle rising seas.
37. A married woman is always gratified by the capture of a boy"s fickle heart.
38. She"s so fickle - she"s never been interested in the same man for more than a week!
39. Though fickle & much rehutgiammo.comsed, they have an outsized effect on the financial markets và policymakers.
40. She saw that he was a fickle boy , prepared khổng lồ philander with every woman he met.
41. Many have fickle requirements và others lie dormant until very precise conditions happen to lớn come along.
42. 18 Many have fickle requirements và others lie dormant until very precise conditions happen lớn come along.
43. But don"t for one moment feel you"re fickle if you change your perfume constantly, on a whim.
44. Because the daguerreotype is much more fickle và dangerous to work with, there are fewer artists making daguerreotypes.
45. We grew up locked in permanent contention with one another over a meager và fickle supply of paternal affection.
46. The government should invest in these industries rather than propping up increasingly fickle, unsustainable industries at times of crisis.
47. But, if the cooler conditions persist, and Melbourne is notorious for its fickle weather, it will favour Lapentti.
48. But voters are fickle: no-one knows whether the Lib Dem tide is coming in or going out.
49. Factoring in the effects of ocean currents, fickle winds, và errors in judgment, he then determined his longitude.
Xem thêm: Các Phương Pháp Giải Phương Trình Vô Tỉ Lớp 9, Chuyên Đề: Phương Pháp Giải Phương Trình Vô Tỉ
50. They are the traditional trắng grapes of Hermitage, though some growers have sworn off the notoriously fickle roussanne.