1. Fresh strawberries out of season are few & far between.
Bạn đang xem: Few and far between nghĩa là gì
2. But for all this effort, meaningful accomplishments are few và far between.
3. 8 Watering holes in the Arabian desert are few & far between.
4. Articles và books on brackish water fishkeeping are few và far between.
5. Racemose long 3-12 centimeter, floriferous, first concentrated, hind few & far between.
6. Features were few và far between, although Reuters came under pressure from the outset.
7. Sanatorium beds were few & far between, và often had to lớn be obtained through influence.
8. 9 Sanatorium beds were few và far between, & often had to be obtained through influence.
9. Proven strikers are few and far between và Ferguson can not afford khổng lồ gamble on potential.
10. Opportunities for young parents to socialize with each other are few and far between these days.
11. Sand traps are prominent, but not sand boxes -- while golf courses are plenty, parks are few & far between.
12. Meanwhile, those garrulous starlets who utter a quotable phrase almost every time they open their mouths are few and far between.
13. 12 He writes catchy tunes with lahutgiammo.comsh pop hooks and huge slices of melody. Rough edges are few and far between.
14. Responsory voice in the market, the implementation of the benchmark rate from a high ngân hàng to become few and far between.
15. 3 Meanwhile, those garrulous starlets who utter a quotable phrase almost every time they open their mouths are few và far between.
Xem thêm: Cách Cộng Trừ Căn Bậc 2, Công Thức Tính Căn Bậc 2 Và Bài Tập
16. So there are lands few & far between on Earth itself that are hospitable lớn humans by any measure, but surhutgiammo.comve we have.
17. In other words, he acknowledges that although “racist material represents only a small percentage of the volume of information on the Internet and that racists in cyberspace are comparatively few và far between, the internet does act as a `force multiplier, enhancing power và enabling racists" lớn have influence in excess of their true numbers